We are looking for you
Optimisation and grading specialist
We are looking for a person with background in applied mathematics and programming, but a general education in mathematics and physics is also possible.
Your duties include
- Primary responsibility is development and maintenance of our strength grading software
- Cooperation with our customers in the development of strength grading
- Participating as a member of a team that maintains the board quality scanner software.
We expect from you
- Knowledge of statistical methods and analysis.
- Basic knowledge of optimization methods and algorithms.
- Mathematical way of thinking
- Proficiency in C/C++/C# programming language.
- Good understanding of software architecture and design methods.
- a challenging and interesting task
- competitive salary and performance bonus
- the necessary training and the opportunity to develop
- international work environment, nice colleagues and work atmosphere
- good employment benefits.
Send your application, CV and salary request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August, 2021. Act soon, as the position will be filled once a suitable person is found.
Further information on the position can be obtained from CTO Henri Kajava, +358 10 208 5513, email@example.com
For more than 40 years, MiCROTEC has been the world’s leading technology company for intelligent measurement of wood. In 2021, the Finnish FinScan and the Swedish WoodEye merged into the MiCROTEC Group. MiCROTEC now employs 360 professionals around the world in search of more efficient, artificial intelligence-based measurement solutions to improve our customers’ profitability.